How to Participate
1. The contest will run for one day which consists of 4 rounds, each with a different Nitesh Land project as the correct answer.
2. For each round, there will be up to 4 clues given with a periodic interval in between. Participants can tweet their answers as soon as the first clue is shared, and can continue to share their guesses as more clues are given.
3. There is no limit on the number of guesses that can be made.
4. There will be one winner for each round, who will be awarded Amazon vouchers
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is conducted by Nitesh Land and is only a brand promotion activity which does not require you to make a purchase
2. Entry to the Contest is open to Indian resident who is aged 13 years and above as on the date of submitting the entry
3. The decision of selecting the winner(s) in the contest rests solely with the jury at Nitesh Land which shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained in this regard
4. Prizes cannot be assigned, paid out in cash or substituted. Distribution of the prizes would be conducted by the end of the contest
5. The participant is providing information to Nitesh Land and not to Twitter
6. Nitesh Land reserves the right to disqualify or block any entries /participants that demotivate, defame or abuse any participant
7. On intimation the winner has to reply on the notification within 24 hours of receipt. If response is not received, for what so ever reason another participant will be appointed as substitution
8. All disputes pertaining to this contest shall be governed by the laws of India and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only
9. Nitesh Land reserves the right to extend the deadline for participation
10. The timelines submitted as part of this contest will be used by Nitesh Land across social media platforms to promote the contest. By participating in this contest, participants give Nitesh Land the right to use the content
Note: Nitesh Land reserves the right, as it deems to be necessary, to change, modify or delete the contents of the terms and conditions.